The poor lad


This painting was inspired by an experience I had last week when i went out for dinner at a roadside eatery..I have been seeing little children begging in the vicinity..But that day I was very much moved to see this little guy, famished,shabbily dressed and face distraught in frustration.. He was begging through the crowd..No one paid heed to him as they were busy enjoying the third meal of the day.. No sooner I saw him with a plate and some food which he apparently picked up from the left overs.. He even stole food from a plate someone left unaware..It was a pathetic sight..For him it was just another day but it touched me so much..And so I decided to paint him..

2 comments:

  1. Superb one Avish!!

    The lighting is very very nice. Kudos to your talent man... bringing back so much detail from memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one fredda.. Excellent blog

    ReplyDelete

Enter your comments & feedback here..Please do not leave anonymous comments :)